Monday, June 24, 2013

Hebrews 13:8

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

Back to the blog today after what has been a very hectic last few weeks.  We're going through a lot of changes right now - good changes (moving into our new house), but changes nonetheless.  Change equals activity and busy-ness.  Things have been crazy lately and I have to admit - I have not been as consistent in my daily Scripture reading as I would have liked to be.  I've been busy...maybe too busy?

This morning, I read Hebrews 13:8 - "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  What a great reminder - our timeless, eternal, unchanging King is always there for us; always waiting for our return with open arms when we've become distracted in our daily hustle.  We can be grateful for the rock-solid foundation His grace and love provide.  Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your comment will appear shortly after it is reviewed by the administrator.