Friday, May 24, 2013

The Walk: Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding



"For the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding."  Proverbs 2:6

"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures."  Proverbs 24:3-4

Pray this prayer today:

"Lord, you are the source of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.  I walk with you because I know you have so much to teach me about how to live wisely for your purpose and your eternal plans.  Search my heart, Lord, and rid me of any destructive thoughts or motivations that might make me less effective today, Lord.  Replace these with the wisdom, knowledge and understanding you have promised.  Not my will today, Lord, but yours; your plans are far greater than any I could imagine.  Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your comment will appear shortly after it is reviewed by the administrator.